A perfect soup for summers. Cucumber and yogurt blended in with light spices, fresh dill leaves and topped with crunchy roasted papads.
- Cucumbers, peeled – 4 no medium
- Yogurt – 2 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns – 1 tsp
- Chopped dill leaves – 3 tbsp + for garnishing
- Ice cubes – 6-8 no
- Red chilli sauce – 4 tsp
- Khichu papads – 2 no
- Roast the papads and keep aside.
- Roughly chop cucumbers and place in a mixer jar. Add yogurt, salt, crushed black peppercorns, 2 tbsp dill leaves, 6-8 ice cubes and grind into a purée.
- Strain the soup and add the remaining dill leaves.
- Take 4 tall glasses. Drizzle 1 tsp chilli sauce along the rim of each glass. Pour the soup into the glasses. Crush the papads and sprinkle on the soup. Garnish with dill leaves and serve chilled.