Potatoes and boondi mixed with schezwan chutney its a must try recipe
- Potatoes cut into small pieces – 3 no large
- Spring onions – 5 no
- Schezwan chutney – 4 tbsp
- Salted boondi – 1 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick kadai. Add potatoes and fry till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Finely chop spring onion bulbs and roughly chop the greens.
- Heat schezwan chutney in a non stick pan. Add green onion bulbs and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried potatoes, salted boondi, spring onion greens and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.