Bread slices topped with spnich and cheese, great recipe for children
- Breads- 2nos
- Spinach- ¼ cup (Blanched & Chopped)
- Corn – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – ½ cup chopped
- Garlic -1 tbsp chopped
- Cream -1/4 cup
- Cheese – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1tsp
- Mix herbs – 1tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion and garlic.
- Sauté until slightly brown then add boiled corn.
- Cook it for 3 mins and add all the seasonings salt, pepper, & mix herbs.
- Toss it in a pan then add chopped deseeded tomatoes.
- Cook for 2 to 3 min and mix the blanched and chopped spinach.
- Toss everything nicely until properly mixed.
- Now it’s time to add cream over a low heat.
- Stir it for few sec and add ¾ of the grated cheese.
- Mix it and remove it in a bowl.
- In another pan add 1 tsp butter and place the bread slice and do not turn it till nice golden brown from one side.
- Now flip it upside down and spread the corn and spinach filling.
- Put some cheese on top and sprinkle 1 tbsp water for steam to generate and cover it with a lid.
- Over a low flame keep it for 3 to 4 min or until it forms a nice crust on the bottom and melting cheese on top.
- Remove it cut it and garnish it with basil, serve it with ketchup