Mouthwatering chicken dish made in indo-chinese style
- Boneless chicken, cut into cubes – 400 grams
- Whole button red chillies – 10-12 nos
- Fresh red chillies, sliced – 2
- Red chilli sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- White pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Egg whisked – ½ no
- Corn flour – 3 tablespoon
- Oil – for deep frying and cooking
- Garlic, chopped – 4-5 cloves
- Onions, diced – 2
- Green capsicums, diced – 2
- Chopped spring onion greens – 2 tablespoons
- Mix chicken cubes with salt, pepper, half an egg, two tablespoons of corn starch and mix well.
- Deep fry in hot oil until crisp.
- In a bowl mix corn starch with two tablespoons of water and set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons rice bran oil in a pan on medium heat, add button red chillies, sliced fresh red chillies and chopped garlic and sauté for thirty seconds.
- Add onions and capsicums and continues to sauté.
- Add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and one fourth cup of water, mix well.
- Add crispy fried chicken and mix well. Pour in the corn flour mixed with water and stir fry until the mixture almost dries up and the sauce coats the chicken.
- Sprinkle spring onion greens and fresh coriander leaves.
- Toss and serve hot in a bowl.