Brown bread toasts topped with corn and mushroom mixture.
- Corn kernels boiled – 1 1/2 cup
- Button mushrooms – 20-22 no
- Brown bread slices – 4 no
- Butter – 1 tbsp + for the toasts
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Schezwan chutney – 3 tbsp
- For garnishing-
- Mint leaves
- Coarsely grind corn kernels and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat butter and oil in a non stick pan. Add mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add schezwan chutney and mix well. Add ground corn and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Toast brown bread slices. Apply butter on the toasts. Spread the corn mushroom mixture on the toasts. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.