chocolate cookies with a twist
- Refined flour (maida) – 107 grams
- Cocoa powder – 25 grams
- Baking powder – 4 grams
- Butter – 85 grams
- Sugar – 85 grams
- Chocolate, melted – 100 grams
- Eggs – 2 no
- Chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 325 grams
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sieve together refined flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add butter and mix well to form bread crumb or sandy texture. Add sugar and mix well. Add dark chocolate and mix well.
- Break 2 eggs, add chilli flakes and mix. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and place them on a silicon mat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. Transfer into a serving dish and serve.