Medley of vegetables cooked with bhuna masala make these sandwiches special.
- White bread slices – 8 no
- Cauliflower, florets separated and blanched – 1/2 no small
- Carrot, chopped and blanched – 1/2 no
- French beans, chopped and blanched – 4-5 no
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Ginger piece, finely chopped – 1/2 inch
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 no small
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli, finely chopped – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
- Bhuna masala – 100 grams
- Potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated – 2 no
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Grated cheese – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Coarsely grind together cauliflower, carrot and french beans.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger and sauté for a minute. Add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground vegetables and sauté for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, green chilli, salt and mix well. Add the bhuna masala and mix.
- Add potatoes, chaat masala and mix well. Transfer this masala into a bowl.
- Place 4 bread slices on the work top. Divide the vegetable mixture into 4 parts. Place a portion of the mixture on each bread slice. Top it with the cheese. Cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Apply 1/2 tbsp butter on each side of the bread.
- Preheat a griller for 3-4 minutes. Place the sandwiches in the griller and grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.