This yummy barbequed Cola Tamarind chicken is just a perfect snack recipe
Boneless chicken breast strip 300 grams
Cola 1 cup
Tamarind paste 3 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Black salt (kala namak) 1/4 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Chilli flakes 1tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Mixed herbs 1tsp
- In a bow Add tamarind paste, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder, black salt and mix well.
- Pour half the cola in the chicken and rest to the marination and mix well.
- Drain the cola from the chicken and add the chicken strips to the marination.
- Keep the chicken in the marinade for at least 20-30 mints.
- Now heat oil in a pan, place the chicken on pan and grill from both the sides, put leftover marination on top and cook until chicken are cooked well.
- Remove it in a serving plate and serve hot.