This yummy barbequed Cola Tamarind chicken is just a perfect snack recipe
- boneless chicken breast strip – 300 grams
- coke – 1cup
- Tamarind paste – 3 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black salt (kalanamak) – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil- 2 tablespoons
- Chilli flakes – 1tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Mixed herbs – 1tsp
- In a bow Add tamarind paste, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs,red chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder, black salt and mix well.
- Pour half the cola in the chicken and rest to the marination and mix well.
- Now add the chicken in the marination and keep aside for 20 mints.
- Now heat oil in a pan add the chicken and grill form both the sides until cooked
- Remove it in a serving plate and serve hot.