Coconut green tea with organic coconut flavor bright clear green tea flavor with a distinct coconut finish. Yummy.
- Tender coconut water – 4 cups
- Tender coconut flesh – ½ cup
- Green tea – 4 tablespoons
- Ice cubes – As required
- Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
- Honey – 8 tablespoons
- Boil 2 cups water in a non-stick pan, add green tea and mix till it infuses. Switch off heat
- Take 4 tall glasses and put 6-8 ice cubes in each glass. Add 1 tsp lemon juice, 2 tbsps honey and some coconut flesh.
- Strain the green tea into a bowl, add coconut water and mix well
- Pour the green tea-coconut water mixture into the glasses and serve chilled