Eggs 2 no.
Flour (Maida) 100 gm
Powder sugar 100 gm
Butter 100 gm
Baking powder ½ tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
For Peanut Butter Cup cake:
Coco powder 2 tbsp
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp + garnish
Milk 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (180oC) for 5 min.
- In mixing bowl, add butter and sugar and mix together with the help of hand grinder till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, being sure they are fully incorporated between each one. Then add vanilla essence and mix well with hand grinder.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder, into the bowl and mix with spoon until a smooth batter is formed.
For Peanut Butter Cup Cakes:
- Take batter, add 2 tbsp of Peanut butter and coco powder and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Pour the batter into baking molds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 Min or until golden-brown on top.
- After 30 min. insert a skewer into one of the cup cakes check if it comes out clean, if not bake another 5 min.
- Remove from the oven and Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the mold and keep it aside.
- Place peanut butter cup cake in serving plate, Apply some peanut butter on top and frost coco powder and icing sugar and