Celebrate Valentines with your loved ones with Chocolate Wafers Delight and to add on the taste of love, Strawberry Jam is the perfect combination. Why not try this in your kitchen.
- Refined flour – 1 ½ cup
- Corn flour – 2tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1 ½ cup
- Oil – for deep frying
- Soda bicarbonate – ½ tsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Powdered sugar – for garnish
- Cinnamon powder – for garnish
- Edible flower – for garnish
- Chocolate wafer – 8-10 nos
- Fresh strawberries 1 cup
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- In a bowl add refined flour, corn flour, sugar , milk and make a batter.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and mix well. Heat oil for deep fry
- Now dip the chocolate wafer in the batter and deep fry until half done.
- Remove it on the absorbent paper and reheat the oil.
- Now chopped the strawberry and add it to the another kadai .
- Add sugar and cook until thick like jam. Keep aside.
- Now refry the fritters until golden brown and crisp. Removed it on the absorbent paper.
- Now in the short glass add the jam place the fritters dust some powder sugar and cinnamon powder garnish it with edible flowers and serve.