Celebrate Valentines with your loved ones with Chocolate Wafers Delight and to add on the taste of love, Strawberry Jam is the perfect combination. Why not try this in your kitchen.
Refined flour 1½ cup
Corn flour 2tbsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
Milk 1½ cup
Oil for deep frying
Soda bicarbonate ½ tsp
Baking Powder a pinch
Powdered sugar for garnish
Cinnamon powder for garnish
Edible flower for garnish
Chocolate wafer 8-10 no.
Fresh strawberries 1 cup
Sugar 4 tbsp
- In a bowl add refined flour, corn flour, sugar, milk and mix well. Make a batter of dosa batter consistency.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Meanwhile roughly chop strawberries.
- Heat oil for deep fry. Dip the chocolate wafer in the batter and deep fry until half done.
- Remove it on the absorbent paper and reheat the oil.
- Now chopped the strawberry and add it to another kadai.
- Add sugar and cook until thick like jam. Keep aside.
- Now refry the fritters until golden brown and crisp. Removed it on the absorbent paper.
- Now in the short glass add the jam place the fritters dust some powder sugar and cinnamon powder garnish it with edible flowers and serve.