Great chocolate recipe for children
Caster sugar ¼ Cup
Dark chocolate ½ cup (melted)
Heavy cream ½ cup
Cocoa powder ¼ cup
Vanilla sponge cake ¼ cup
Nougat crunch (chikki) 1 Tbsp
Choco sticks 1 no
- In a bowl, add heavy cream & caster sugar and mix.
- Add in melted dark chocolate to it and mix well.
- Add in cocoa powder & mix again
- Take the mixture in piping bag and keep aside.
- For assembly fill the Martini glass with vanilla sponge crumbs at bottom.
- Pipe the chocolate mixture.
- Top it up with Nougat crunch and choco sticks.