Great chocolate recipe for children
- Caster sugar – ¼ CUP
- Dark chocolate – ½ CUP (MELTED)
- Heavy cream – ½ CUP
- Cocoa powder – ¼ CUP
- Vanilla sponge cake – ¼ CUP
- Nougat crunch (chikki) – 1TBSP
- Choco sticks – 1 no
- In a bowl, add heavy cream & caster sugar and mix.
- Add in melted dark chocolate to it and mix well.
- Add in cocoa powder & mix again
- Take it out in piping bag and keep aside.
- For assembly fill the Martini glass with vanilla sponge crumbs at bottom.
- Top it up with Nougat crunch and choco sticks………….