An awesome recipe made of refined flour chocolate and assorted nuts
- Chocolate sponge cake crumbled – 1 cup
- Chocó chip- 2 tbsp
- Assorted nuts – 2tbsp
- Refined flour- 2 cup
- Chocolate sauce – 3 tbsp
- Black pepper Crushed – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Icing sugar – 2tbsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1 tbsp
- Water- as required
1. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add Black pepper, ghee and sufficient water and knead into medium soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside.
2. Now In bowl add in the crumbled sponge cake, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix well.
3. Now make small balls with the dough.
4. Take one portion at a time a roll it in small puris. Place the stuffing in the center and fold one side over the other like a half moon and sealed the edges
5. Similarly Make the rest.
6. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the gujiya unit crisp and golden brown
7. Remove it on an absorbent paper. Mix the cinnamon powder and icing sugar .
8. Dust the gujia with the cinnamon powder and icing sugar
9. Place it in a serving platter drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve hot .