An awesome recipe made of refined flour chocolate and assorted nuts
Chocolate sponge cake crumbled 1 cup
Chocó chip 2 tbsp
Assorted nuts 2tbsp
Refined flour 2 cup
Chocolate sauce 3 tbsp
Black pepper Crushed ¼ tsp
Ghee 2 tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Icing sugar 2tbsp
Cinnamon powder 1 tbsp
Water as required
- Take refined flour in a bowl. Add Black pepper, ghee and sufficient water and knead into medium soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside.
- Now In bowl add in the crumbled sponge cake, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix well.
- Now make small balls with the dough.
- Take one portion at a time a roll it in small puris. Place the stuffing in the center and fold one side over the other like a half moon and sealed the edges
- Similarly make the rest.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the gujiya unit crisp and golden brown
- Remove it on an absorbent paper. Mix the cinnamon powder and icing sugar.
- Dust the gujia with the cinnamon powder and icing sugar
- Place it in a serving platter drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve hot.