A sure shot winner, especially with children.
- Chocolate chips – 2-3 tbsp + for garnishing
- Refined flour (maida) – 2 cups
- Semolina (suji) – 2 tbsp
- Ghee -1 tbsp
- Ghee – as required
- Sugar – as required
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Mix together refined flour, semolina, 1 tbsp ghee and water as required and knead into a dough.
- Heat a non stick tava.
- Make equal size balls of the dough. Take each ball, dust it with a little refined flour and roll it into a roti. Spread ghee on the roti. Sprinkle sugar, green cardamom powder and chocolate chips. Fold all 4 sides to make a square. Roll further to make a square paratha.
- Place the paratha on the tava and cook flipping sides till golden.
- Apply a little ghee and cook further. Transfer onto a serving plate, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve.