Odisha’s favourite sweet made of chhena, with chocolate sauce
- Chenna – 1/2 kilo
- Semolina – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 1/4 cups
- Chocolate powder – 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped almonds – 1 tbsp
- Chopped pistachios – 1 tbsp
- Oil – for greasing
- Chocolate sauce – for garnishing
- Mash together chenna, semolina, sugar, chocolate powder and green cardamom powder. Add almonds, pistachios and mix well.
- Grease a cake tin with oil.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the chenna poda mixture into the tin. Cover the tin and place a bowl of water over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into pieces. Transfer into a serving plate, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve.