All-purpose flour 1 Cup
Chocolate chips biscuit 10-12 no.
Granulated sugar 1 tbsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Milk 3 Cup
Unsalted butter, melted ¾ Cup
Eggs 3 no.
Maple syrup for garnish
Caramel Sauce for garnish
Icing Sugar for garnish
Mix Berries for garnish
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray and preheat the waffle maker.
- Grind the chocolate chips biscuit in a blender and Keep it aside.
- Place the flour, biscuit flour, sugar, baking powder in a large bowl and mix well.
- Take another bowl, add milk, melted butter and eggs, whisk well until mixture is smooth.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture, and fold together until smooth.
- Place about 1 cup of waffle batter into the hot waffle maker and cook until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove in serving plate pour maple syrup and caramel sauce on top.
- Frost some icing sugar on top and some mix berries and serve.