This creamy rice pudding is flavored with chikoo and full of walnuts. It’s a great dessert for anytime of the year.
- Chickoos, peeled and pureed – 3 no
- Crushed walnuts + a few for decorating – ¼ cup
- Brown rice, soaked for 2 hours – ½ cup
- Milk – 4 cups
- Sugar – ⅓ cup
- Heat the milk in a deep microwave-safe bowl on medium (70%) for five minutes.
- Stir in the rice and cook on medium(70%) for twenty-five minutes.
- Add the sugar and crushed walnuts and cook on medium (70%) for ten minutes.
- Set aside to cool. Add the chickoo pulp and mix.
- Pour into individual bowls. Place a walnut kernel in the centre and serve.