Chicken tikkas served in tacos.
- Chicken breasts, cut into thin long pieces – 2 no
- Ready made tacos – 8 no
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Onion, cut into thin long strips – 1 no large
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Green capsicum, cut into the long strips – 1/2 no medium
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt – to taste
- Bhuna masala – 65 grams
- Tomato, cut into thin long strips – 1 no medium
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Spinach leaves – 8 no
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger, garlic and sauté till the garlic becomes golden.
- Add onion and sauté till translucent. Add chicken breasts and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and sauté for half a minute.
- Add capsicum, lemon juice, salt and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add bhuna masala, tomato and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Transfer into a bowl and cool the chicken mixture to room temperature.
- Place 2 spinach leaves at the base of each tacos. Place the chicken mixture on the leaf. Similarly, assemble all the tacos.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve.