This unusual combination of chicken and suva is something you will definitely like.
- Chicken boneless cut in cubes – 700 grms
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped – 3 no
- Tomato chopped – 3 no
- Green Chilly – 3-4 no
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Dill Leaves chopped (suva) – 1 bunch
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan add in the chopped onion and saute till golden brown. Add in the ginger garlic paste , chopped green chili and saute well.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and saute well.
- Add the chicken and saute for 4-5 mints .
- Add all the powdered masala salt and saute well. Add little water and simmer for 7-8 mints .
- Add in the chopped suva and stir well. Cook for more 5-6mint or until chicken is cooked
- Once done remove from the flame and serve hot.