Pasta gets a new identity cooked with chicken in curry sauce.
- Boneless chicken cut into 1/2 inch cubes – 250 grams
- Penne pasta, boiled – 200 grams
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 6-8 no
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2 no
- Onion, finely chopped – 1/2 no large
- Tomatoes – 2 no medium
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Curry powder – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Green capsicum, cut into small pieces – 1/2 no medium
- Fresh cream – 3/4 cup
- Red chilli flakes for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add garlic, green chillies and sauté till golden. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
- Finely chop tomatoes, add to the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes till pulpy.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry powder, and black pepper powder, salt and mix well.
- Add chicken and mix. Add penne, green capsicum, and fresh cream and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle some red chilli flakes and serve hot.