vidharbha style tasty chicken curry
- Oil – 4 – 5 tbsp
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Onion paste – 2 medium size
- Ginger and garlic paste – 2 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 4 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Water – as required
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion paste.
- Cook the onion paste until slightly brown and add ginger and garlic paste.
- Cook it for 2 mins and add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt, mix it nicely.
- Add little water to cook the masala and cover it for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add washed and curry cut pieces of chicken, cover and cook it for 5 min.
- Now remove the lid and add garam masala powder, stir it nicely add 1 cup of water or as required and cook it covered for 20 to 25 mins.
- Once the oil separated and chicken is cooked then switch off the flames and serve it hot with breads or chapatti an garnish it with coriander leaves.