Mava cup cakes served with caramel flavoured rice kheer.
- Mava cup cakes – 6 no
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Almonds finely chopped – 1 tbsp + for garnishing
- Pistachios finely chopped – 1 tbsp + for garnishing
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 liter
- Rice soaked – 5 tbsp
- Heat sugar in a non stick pan. Add 2-3 tbsp water and cook till the sugar caramelizes.
- Add almonds, pistachios, butter, milk, rice and simmer for 15-20 minutes till the rice is cooked and the kheer thickens.
- Place mava cup cakes on a serving plate. Pour the kheer over the cakes, garnish with pistachios and almonds and serve.