Simple and easy recipe of burnt pepper baby corn mushroom with a twist must try
- Baby corn, diagonally sliced & blanched – 10-15
- Button mushroom, quartered – 2 cups
- Crushed black peppercorns – 1 teaspoon
- Rice bran oil – 2 tablespoons
- Whole dry red chillies – 4-5
- Ginger, chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Celery, chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Onions, diced – 2 medium
- Green capsicums, diced – 2 medium
- Red chilli paste – 2 tablespoons
- Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable stock – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Chopped spring onion – 2 tablespoons
- Heat rice bran oil in a pan, add dry red chillies, chopped ginger, garlic, celery and sauté for a minute. Add onions and capsicums and sauté for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and toss well. Add blanched baby corns and mix.
- Add crushed peppercorns and toss for half a minute. Add red chilli paste, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and salt and toss well.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Mix corn flour with two tablespoons of water and add to the vegetable mixture.
- As the gravy thickens, sprinkle chopped spring onions, toss and remove from fire.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.