Healthy breakfast pasta with lots of vegetable
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida (hing) – ¼ tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- White lentil – 1 tbsp
- Bengal Gram – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli chopped – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Chopped – 1tsp
- Onion Chopped – 1small
- Potatoes chopped – ½ cup
- Carrot cut into small cubes – 1 small
- Curry leaves – 8-10 nos
- French beans – ½ cup
- Green Peas – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Tomatoes cubes – 2 medium
- Boiled macaroni pasta – 1 large bowl
- Coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add asafoetida, mustard and sauté.
- Add white lentil, and Bengal gram and sauté until the dal are soft.
- Add chopped green chilli, ginger chopped, onion, and sauté until onions are soft.
- Add chopped potatoes, carrot and sauté cover and cook for 3-4 for mins until the potatoes are soft.
- Add curry leaves and stir. Add french beans, green peas and cook for more 3-4 mins.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and sauté well.
- Add tomatoes cubes and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add macaroni pasta and tossed well.
- Lastly add chopped coriander and mix well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with coriander sprig .
- Serve hot with lemon wedge and garlic sev.