Paneer cooked with lots of black peppercorns – absolutely delicious.
- Black pepper crushed – 1 tbsp + for sprinkling
- Paneer – 200 grams
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 8-10 no
- Green chillies – 2 no
- Onions – 2 no medium
- Red chilli paste – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes -1 no medium
- Paneer chilli masala – 1 tbsp
- Fresh green coriander finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- For garnishing-
- Chaat masala
- Crispy fried noodles
- Roughly chop green chillies. Cut paneer and onions into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add garlic, green chillies and sauté for half a minute.
- Add onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add red chilli paste, vinegar, soya sauce, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water, green capsicum, paneer and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add paneer chilli masala, green coriander and mix well. Switch off the heat and transfer into a bowl.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and chaat masala. Garnish with fried noodles and serve hot.