Rice Boiled ½ Cup
Milk 1 Cup
Sugar ¼ Cup
Salt to taste
Cardamom powder pinch
Pistachio chopped 1 tbsp
Cashew nut chopped 1 tbsp
Chocolate chip Biscuit 8-10 no.
Butter 1 tbsp
- Crush biscuits and put it into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix. Layer the bottom of 2 dessert glasses with this mixture and press down using spoon. Keep it aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cooked rice, milk, sugar and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy. Stir frequently to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add cardamom powder and nuts, mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice and cool completely.
- Pour rice pudding into the glass over the biscuit layer. And press slightly.
- Repeat the procedure and Refrigerate for 15-20 min. and serve.