Indian style crispy fried bhindi
- Ladyfingers (bhindi) – 20-25
- Oil – to deep fry
- Salt – to taste
- Gram flour (Besan) – 4 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder (amchur) – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Trim ladyfingers and halve them vertically. Further slice them into thin strips.
- Put the bhindi in a bowl; red chilli powder, chaat masala, amchur and cumin powder and mix well, crushing lightly. Add in the Besan, rice flour and mix well.
- Drop the slices into the hot oil and deep fry until half done. . Drain on absorbent paper. Clean the oil and heat it again.
- Now put the bhindi back into the hot oil and deep fry again until crisp. Remove it on a absorbent paper. Sprinkle some red chilli powder and chat masala and remove it in serving bowl
- Serve hot.