These delicious nankhatai are made with gram flour.
- Gram flour (besan) – 2 1/2 cups
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sieve together gram flour and baking soda in a bowl. Then sieve powdered sugar in the same bowl.
- Add ghee, yogurt, green cardamom powder and knead into a dough. Set aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Make lemon size balls of the dough and place them in the baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool to room temperature and serve.