Gram flour cooked in ghee with sugar,garnished with dried fruits
- Gram flour (besan) – 2 cups
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Chopped almonds – 1tbsp + for garnishing
- Chopped cashew nuts – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Grated khoya – 1 1/2 cups
- Palm jaggery – 1 1/2 cups
- Milk – 1 1/2 cups
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add almonds, cashew nuts, raisins and sauté for a minute.
- Add gram flour; lower the heat and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Add khoya, palm jaggery and cook stirring continuously till the jaggery melts.
- Add milk and mix well. Cook on high heat till the halwa thickens.
- Switch off the heat and transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with almonds and serve.