Egg custard with berry compote.
- Berry compote – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 500 ml.
- Eggs – 4
- Vanilla essence – few drops
- Sugar – 90 grams + 1/4 cup
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree celcius.
- Heat milk in a non stick pan.
- Break eggs in a bowl. Add vanilla essence, 90 grams sugar and whisk well. Add milk little at a time and whisk further for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture. Add berry compote. Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining sugar in a non stick pan. Add 2 tbsp water and cook till the sugar
- Pour the caramel into individual silicon moulds. Top it with the egg mixture.
- Pour water in a baking tray. Place the moulds in the tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 30-35 minutes.