Recipe made with eggplant slices, dip into spicy besan batter and then deep fried into hot oil.
- Eggplant, big – 1 no
- Besan – 1 cup
- Onion seeds – 1 tsp
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
1. Cut eggplant lengthwise into medium thickness and set aside.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients in bowl and add water to it.
3. Make a thick coating batter.
4. Heat oil in non stick frying pan and shallow fry until golden brown from both the sides.
5. Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot.