Bhurji made of sajanphalli leaves very innovative recipe must try
- Sajanphalli leaves – 2 cups
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies – 2 no
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Tomato – 1 no medium
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Dried mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 no medium
- Sprouted moong – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Finely chop the green chillies and add to the pan. Add ginger and sauté on high heat for a minute.
- Add sajanphalli leaves and sauté for a minute. Add Kashmiri red chilli, powder, turmeric powder, dried mango powder and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Roughly chop the tomato, add the pan and sauté for half a minute.
- Cool the mixture, transfer into a mixture jar and grind into a mixture.
- Heat another nonstick pan. Add onion and sauté till golden.
- Add the ground mixture and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt, sprouted moong and sauté for a minute.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.