Deliciously dessert made with bananas and oats.
- Elaichi bananas – 6 no
- White oats – 2 tbsp
- Honey as required
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Chopped cashew nuts – 1 tbsp
- Chopped almonds – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Heat oil and butter Ina non-stick pan. Add cashew nuts, almonds and sauté on medium heat for a minute. Add raisins and sauté further for half a minute.
- Add oats and sauté for half a minute.
- Lower the heat. Peel the bananas, finely slice them and add to the pan.
- Add cinnamon powder, brown sugar, fresh cream and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool a little and transfer into serving bowls. Drizzle honey and serve immediately