Baked beans cooked with some masalas, wrapped in rotis and served.
- Whole wheat rotis – 4 no
- Tinned baked beans – 1½ cups
- onions – 2 medium
- oil – 1 tablespoon
- green capsicum (hari Shimla mirch), chopped – 1 medium
- garlic cloves, thinly sliced – 5-6 no
- chopped fresh coriander (hara dhania) – 3 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup – as required
- Red chilli sauce – as required
- A few iceberg lettuce leaves – shredded
- grated processed cheese – 4 tablespoons
- Finely chop one onion and slice the other.
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the chopped onion, capsicum and garlic, and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the baked beans and saute for a while. Add the chopped coriander and mix.
- Place the rotis on a flat surface. Spread a little tomato ketchup and red chilli sauce on each one.
- Place some of the baked bean mixture at one end of each roti. Sprinkle the sliced onion, lettuce and grated cheese over the baked beans and roll up.
- Cut each roll into diagonal pieces and serve; or wrap each roll in aluminium foil