Fenugreek leaves kneaded with millet flour,a deep fried indian bread commonly consumed for breakfast , absolutely amazing in taste and healthy too
- Bajra flour – 1 ½ cup
- Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste – ¼ tsp
- Fenugreek leaves finely chopped – ½ cup
- Sesame seeds – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – 4 tsp
- Sugar – ¼ tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – For greasing +deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add water as per requirement and make thick dough.
- Apply oil on the plastic bag or a damp muslin cloth and with the help of palm and fingers make medium sized puri. Do not roll
- Heat the oil in a kadai. Remove puri from plastic and immediately put it in hot oil.
- Fry on slow flame till golden brown. Remove on tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot