Healthy recipe made of crumbled bajara roti must try
- Millet flour (Bajre ka atta) – 2 cups
- Fennel powder – ½ tsp
- Jaggery, grated – ½ cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp + to cook
- Nuts, finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Heat a non sticktawa. Mix together millet flour and fennel powder in a plate.
- Knead little dough at a time with hot water. Spread a damp muslin cloth. Place the dough on it and spread with your fingers to make a roti.
- Place the roti on the hot tawa, and cook with a little ghee, turning sides till both sides are well done.
- Transfer the rotis into a bowl and crumble them.
- Add jaggery, ghee and nuts and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve immediately.