Wholesome and satiating, the Bajra aur Kaddu ki Roti is a flat indian bread made from millet flour and red pumkin.
- Bajra flour – ½ cup
- Whole wheat flour – ½ cup
- Red pumpkin grated – 1 cup
- Green chili and ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Hing – ¼ tsp
- Lemon – 1 tsp
- Coriander – 2 tbsp
- salt – To taste
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the oil and make a semi-soft dough using enough water. Keep covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and shape into round balls.
- Roll out each portion into 125 mm. (5″) diameter rounds.
- Heat a non- stick and place the roti over it and cook using a little oil, till both sides are lightly browned.
- Repeat to make 5 more rotis. Serve hot.