Apple paratha is a sweet delight that bring a smile on your child’s face
- Apples – 2 medium
- Wheat flour kneaded into dough – 2 cups + for dusting
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ghee – 4 teaspoon
- Cut apples into thin long slices and place in a bowl. Add lemon juice, mix and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal balls. For each parantha, dust 2 balls in dry flour and roll out into rotis.
- Place 1 roti on the work top, apply ½ tsp butter on it. Arrange the apple slices on it in a circular manner. Sprinkle 1 tbsp brown sugar and ¼ tsp cinnamon powder. Cover with the other roti and press the edges lightly to seal.
- Place it on the tawa and cook on low heat. Flip, apply ½ tsp ghee on top and flip again. Apply ½ tsp ghee on the other side too and cook, turning sides, till both sides are evenly golden and crisp
- Place the parantha on the work top and cut into wedges. Arrange them on a serving plate and serve.