Apple slices stuffed between two rotis and roasted till golden and crisp.
- Apples – 2 no medium
- Juice of – 1/4 lemon
- Wheat flour kneaded into a into a dough – 2 cups + for rolling
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Brown sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Cut apples into thin long slices and place in a bowl. Add lemon juice, mix and set aside.
- Heat a non stick tava.
- Make equal size balls of the kneaded dough. Take 2 balls and roll out equal size roti with the help of dry flour.
- Place 1 roti on the work top. Apply 1/2 tsp butter to it. Arrange the apple slices on it in a circular manner. Sprinkle 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder. Cover with the other roti press lightly and seal the edges.
- Place on the tava, and cook on low flame on both the sides. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee on each side and cook flipping sides till evenly golden and crisp.
- Switch off the heat, transfer on the work top and cut into wedges. Transfer into a serving plate and serve.