A refreshing summer cooler drink with apple and ginger
- Apples red, cored and cut into cubes – 2
- Apple juice – 4 cups
- Ginger , roughly chopped – ½ inch
- Ginger ale – 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Brown sugar / jaggery – 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes – As required
- Fresh mint sprigs – For garnish
- Put apple, apple juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger, ginger ale and ice cubes in a blender jar and blend well.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl through a strainer.
- Put one mint sprig into each glass and fill them up with lemonade. Serve chilled.