Sandwiched apple slices in bread dipped in egg batter topped with honey and cocoa powder
- Apple – 1 no large
- Eggs – 2 no
- Brown bread slices – 8 no
- Cup milk – 1/4
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Chocolate powder – 4 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- For garnishing-
- Honey as required
- cocoa powder – 2 tsp
- Break eggs in a bowl. Add milk, sugar, whisk well and set aside.
- Apply 1/2 tsp butter on each of the 4 bread slices. Cut apple into thin long slices. Arrange 1/4th apple slices on each bread slice. Sprinkle 1 tbsp chocolate powder on each slice. Cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip each sandwich in the egg batter and place it in the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes till golden on the underside. Flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes till evenly golden.
- Transfer onto the work top and cut each toast into 4 pieces.
- Transfer into serving plates, garnish with cocoa powder and honey and serve.