Stir fried potatoes Sindhi style
- Baby potatoes with boiled – 25-30
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Dry mango powder (amchur) – 1 teaspoon
- Oil- to deep fry+ 1 tsp
- Lightly press the potatoes. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep fry the potatoes on medium heat till they become crisp and golden. Drain and place them in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in another pan and add in the potatoes.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and dried mango powder, salt and mix well so that all the potatoes get covered with the masala.
- Remove it in a serving bowl and Serve hot.