A tasty winter dish made with baby potatoes and fresh fenugreek along with dry spices, a great combination to be eaten with Parathas
- Baby Potatoes – 8-10
- Onion large – 1no
- Methi leaves – 1 bunch
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chillies chopped –2
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tbsp
- Hing – ¼ tsp
- Clean the methi leaves and wash, boiled squeezed and chopped and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai and add cumin seeds, and allow it to splutter. Add in the chopped ginger and garlic, green chillies and sauté for mint.
- Add in the chopped onion sauté until slightly brown.
- Add potatoes and mix well. Closed the lid and allow it to cook for 8/10 min
- After the potatoes are cook add in the methi leaves and allow it to cook for 6-8 min
- Add in the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt tossed well. cook for 5-6 mints.
- Remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot