Chili chicken with predominant flavor of ginger.
- Boneless chicken breasts cut into small cubes – 300 grms
- Ginger chopped -1 tbsp
- Ginger slice -1 inch piece
- Green chilies – 4-5
- Red bird’s-eye chilies finely chopped – 3-4
- Kashmiri red chilli powder -1 tsp
- Oil -1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves -1 tbsp
- Onion roughly cube-1 medium
- Green capsicum cubed -1 medium
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chili vinegar – ½ tbsp
- Black pepper powder -½ tsp
- Garam masala powder -1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves -2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add in the chopped ginger; garlic chopped, green chilli, sliced and sauté well.
- Add in the chicken and sauté well.
- Then add bird eye chilli, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and sauté well.
- Add in onion and capsicum cubes and tossed well then add soya sauce chilli vinegar and sauté well until chicken is cooked.
- Lastly add chopped coriander and tossed well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with parsley and ginger juliennes and serve hot.