Aam papad stuffed paranthas.
- Aampapad slices – 12 no thin
- Wheat flour – 3 cups + for rolling
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mango pulp – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Ghee – 6 tsp
- Shrikhand – 16 tbsp
- Mix together wheat flour, carom seeds, salt and mango pulp. Add water as required and knead into dough. Apply oil to the dough, cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside.
- Heat a non stick tava.
- Make equal balls of the kneaded dough.
- Take a ball and roll into a roti with the help of dry flour. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee on it. Place a slice of aampapad on it. Fold it from one side and place another slice of aampapad on it. Again fold from the opposite side and place a 3rd slice of aampapad on it. Fold the remaining 2 sides to make a square.
- Roll further into small square parathas with the help of dry flour.
- Place on the tava. Cook on both the sides. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee on each side and. Ok further till evenly golden. Similarly, make all the parathas.
- Cut each paratha into 4 small squares and place it on a serving plate. Top each piece with 1 tbsp shrikhand and serve.