Aam ka Panha a delicious cooler for this hot summer
- Raw Mangoes boiled – 3 no
- Sugar – ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- Black Salt – 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp +1/2 tsp
- Black pepper Powde – ½ tsp + ¼ tsp
- Mint leaves – ½ cup
- Lemon juice- 2
- Water ½ cup + 1 cup
- Ice cubes -as req
- Red Chilli Powder
- Peel and cut the mangoes in a bowl. Add ½ cup of sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black salt, 1 tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp black pepper powder, mint leaves , Juice of 1 lemon and ½ cup of water.
- Blend it in a blender.
- Now check it and add remaining 1 cup of water and blend again
- Remove it in a bowl and check. Then add 1 tsp black salt, ½ tsp ofsalt. ½ tsp of cumin powder. 1 tbsp sugar and juice of 1 more lemon and mix well
- Chill the mixture.
- Now mix together red chilli powder and salt . Apply little lemon juice and then coated the rim of the glass in the red chilli and salt mixture.
- Pour the aam panha init and serve chill.