Aam ka Panha a delicious cooler for this hot summer
Raw Mangoes 3 no.
Sugar ½ cup
Salt 1½ tsp
Black Salt 2 tsp
Roasted cumin powder 1½ tsp
Black pepper Crushed 1 tsp
Mint leaves ¼ cup
Lemon juice 2 no.
Water 1½ cup
Ice cubes as required
Red Chilli Powder For garnish
- Rinse the raw mangoes in water a couple of times. Pressure cook the raw mangoes in enough water for 2-3 whistles till they become soft.
- Let the mangoes cool and then peel them off and cut and place it in bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, black salt, cumin powder, black pepper, mint leaves, Juice of lemon, ice and water.
- Blend it in a blender till smooth puree.
- Now mix together red chilli powder and salt. Apply little lemon juice and then coated the rim of the glass in the red chilli and salt mixture.
- Pour the aam sherbet into the glass and serve chill.