Enjoy Lauki Ke Pakode this monsoon without concerning about your weight & health as Lauki is very beneficial for the health and Monsoon only comes ones in a year so without pakodas don’t keep your Monsoon incomplete
White Pumpkin (Lauki) peeled and grated 300 gm.
Onion chopped 1 no. (Large)
Green chillies finely chopped 3-4 no.
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
Carom seeds (Ajwain) 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ½ tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Black salt 1 tsp
Tamarind chutney 2 tbsp
Gram Flour 1½ cup
Rice flour ½ cup
Oil for deep fry
- Take grated white pumpkin (Lauki) in a bowl, add Chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, carom seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, black salt and tamarind chutney, mix well.
- Add gram flour, rice flour and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Drop small portions of lauki mixture into the hot oil and deep-fry on medium heat until half done.
- Drain on absorbent paper. And press the pakodas with the help of tissue paper.
- Reheat the oil and fry the pakodas again till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney.