Easy Homestyle Lasagne with Leftover Roti
FOR CHEESE SAUCE:-
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – ½ tbsp
- Whole wheat flour – 2 ½ tbsp
- Milk – 300 ml
- Cheese – ½ cup
- For filling
- Chopped garlic – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato sliced – 2 nos
- Brinjal sliced – 2 nos
- Capsicum – 1 no
- Onion – 2 nos
- Mushroom diced – ½ cup
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp+ for garnish
- Chilli flakes -1 tsp+ for garnish
- Tomato ketchup – 2 ½ tbsp
- Grated cheese – 1 cup
- Leftover chapatti – 6 nos
- FOR CHEESE SAUCE:-
- Heat 1 tbsp spoon of butter and ½ tbsp of oil in a pan .
- Add whole wheat flour and roast it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Lastly add cheese and mix well until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove it in a bowl and add small pieces of butter and keep aside
- For filing
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic and sauté well. Add sliced brinjal and cook on a low flame.
- Now add sliced onion and capsicum and sauté well.
- Add sliced tomato, diced mushroom, salt, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes and mix herb and sauté well.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix. Cook the mixture on the slow flame until the mixture is little dry.
- Now take bake dish and grease it with little oil.
- Then place three chapatti in the dish.
- Now spread the cheese sauce on the chapatti.
- Add the vegetable mixture and spread evenly.
- Add the cheese sauce, grated cheese, chilli flakes, mixed herbs and crushed black pepper.
- Now place the remaining chapatti over the mixture.
- Top it up with remaining cheese sauce, grated cheese, mixed herbs, crushed black pepper and little butter.
- Now bake the lasagne at 220 degree for 12-15minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and demould the lasagne .
- Cut the lasagne and place it on the serving plate garnish it with chilli flakes, mixed herbs, cheese and basil leaves.
- Serve immediately