This bhurji is very unique, very tasty.
- Tomatoes, finely chopped – 3 large
- Corn kernels, boiled – 1 cup
- Green capsicum, finely chopped – 1/2 small
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2 no
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) – 1 tsp
- Cottage cheese (paneer ) – 100 grams
- Salt – to taste
- Bhuna masala – 50 grams
- Juice of – 1/2 lemon
- Finely chopped fresh green coriander – 2 tbsp + for garnishing
- White bread slices, toasted, for serving – 8 no
- Grind together corn kernels and milk.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies and sauté till fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, amchur and mix.
- Add green capsicum, ground corn and mix. Crumble paneer and add to the pan.
- Add salt, bhuna masala, lemon juice, fresh coriander and mix well.
- Cut toasts into rounds. Spread the BHURJI on the toasts, transfer onto a serving plate and serve.