Bhakri is a Indian bread made with drumstick leaves
- Drumstick leaves, blanched – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 cups + for rolling
- Bhuna masala – 50 grams
- Salt – to taste
- White butter – as required
- Finely chop drumstick leaves and place them in a bowl. Add rice flour, bhuna masala, salt and mix well.
- Add hot water as required and knead into a soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for a minute or two.
- Heat a non stick tava.
- Make equal size balls of the kneaded dough. Flatten each ball into a small bhakri with the help of dry rice flour.
- Place the bhakri on the tava and cook turning sides till evenly golden. Similarly make all the bhakris.
- Transfer the bhakris on a serving plate.
- Put a dollop of white butter on each bhakri and serve hot.